- 7 Aiken Drive, Auburn, NY 13021
- · 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1,996 Sq.ft.
- This home has 1996 square feet of living space with a new roof (2021) new hardwood floors, new hot water boiler and a Fotile touch less hood range. With 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, dining room, updated kitchen with granite counter tops plus a large family room with fireplace - this home is a must see. Includes all kitchen appliance, washer and dryer.
- 22 Foxcroft Circle, Sennett, NY 13021
- · 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 3,177 Sq.ft.
- 2,038 Sq Ft colonial, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 - 1/2 baths. This home has a quiet country- all amenities of living in the city & 1 yr Home Warranty. The foyer leads you to the bright & airy living room with new paint & flooring, formal dining with a beautiful chandelier overlooking the private back yard. Large eat-in kitchen with updated appliances (transferable extended warrantyâ€™s) connects you to the large family room with wood burning fireplace. This beautiful room has sliding doors to a covered pati ...
- 9 Melrose Road, Owasco, NY 13021
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,872 Sq.ft.
- This meticulous 2 story home in the town of Owasco sits on a park like setting with mature trees and plantings. The house is 1,872 sq ft, 3 large bedrooms ( 2 bedrooms have custom built in dresser, book shelfâ€™s and desk), large living room with fireplace and great views of the private backyard. Eat in kitchen, dining room (built in China cabinet) three season screened in porch, partial finished basement and 2 car garage. Brand new roof (transferable warranty), updated electric, remodeled bath room, new upstair ...
- 61 Pulsifer Drive, Auburn, NY 13021
- · 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 720 Sq.ft.
- This Owasco River year round home is completely renovated inside and out. New windows, doors, roof, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, bath, sheet rock, insulation and flooring. The lot has all the city benefits but with a country feel. 54 feet of level Owasco River frontage with dock and only 10 minutes to have full access to Owasco Lake. The home has a living room with fireplace and cathedral ceilings, 1st floor laundry, full walk out basement and great water views. Plenty of wildlife. This home is a must see!
- 2858 Fire Lane 1, Venice, NY 13118
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 860 Sq.ft.
- Year round Owasco lake front cottage is completely renovated and move in ready. Situated on a plowed public road - you can enjoy the beautiful sunrise all 4 seasons. The homeâ€™s living room has a wall of windows overlooking the 112â€™ of level lawn & shared lake frontage (cascade commons assoc - 9 families). Enjoy swimming,boating and fishing on your dock. Bright and sunny dining area, efficient kitchen galley, 1st floor laundry and full bath. The cottage has three bedrooms (1 down-2 up). This waterfront ho ...
- 95 Steel Street, Auburn, NY 13021
- · 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,560 Sq.ft.
- Beautifully renovated 3 bedroom 2 story home across from Clifford Park is a must see. Gleaming hardwood floors through out - you enter into the foyer, large living with plenty of light, spacious dining room and a country kitchen which includes all of the appliances. The 1st floor also has a newly remodeled 1/2 bath. The 3 upstairs bedrooms have plenty of closet spaces, bright and airy and a large renovated bathroom. The house has a full accessible attic. Large, dry basement includes washer and dryer, tankless ...
- 1927 Indian Field Road, Venice, NY 13147
- · 5 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,866 Sq.ft.
- 4 acres of level manicured lawns and amazing country views. This 4 bedroom Cape home and barn/workshop is a must see. Updated 200 amp electrical service, 1st floor laundry, vinyl windows, all appliances included. This property has hot water baseboard heat, living room, dining room, 1st floor bedroom/family room and beautiful sunrises out your front window. The barn/workshop is 2 stories with an additional power panel and separate furnace. This home has plenty of room to roam!
- 26 Richardson Avenue, Auburn, NY 13021
- · 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1,350 Sq.ft.
- Come see this 1925 cape cod style home with 1,350 sq ft of living space. Walk into the main entry - the first floor has a living room, office-den, dining room, kitchen and a 1st floor laundry room. The second floor has 2 full bedrooms and and a small office-den and a full bath. Full size attic with plenty of storage. The home has a level yard that is 66â€™ wide by 176â€™ deep and a 1 1/2 cape garage.
- 18 N Albany Street, Auburn, NY 13021
- · 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 624 Sq.ft.
- This well maintained 2 bedroom home on a quiet, low traffic street has vinyl siding, 30 yr architectural shingles, a/c and a private back yard with shed. The home features updated flooring, new windows and doors, 1st floor laundry and plentiful storage. Also includes circuit breakers, updated forced air furnace, full basement with work bench and all appliances. This home is a must see.